Guidelines for Applicants
Who can participate?
Any BFSI company in the public, private or joint sector, operating in India or abroad and registered by a competent authority.
How many nominations can be filed?
Each entity can file an unlimited number of nominations.
Who can file the nominations?
The entities should file nominations themselves. No third party nominations will be entertained. Nominations should be filed by competent authority of the entity and the filing should be done online.
What is the format for the nominations?
The Form has to be filled online, your nomination should be supported with a PDF which would contain the same information, but as an executive summary. For each nomination, the limit is 4 pdf pages. The pdf must be on the official letterhead of the applying company. Additional information about innovations and their benefits can be given in separate documents, video, etc.
What is the last date for filing the nominations?
The last date for filing the nominations is 31st August 2018.
Terms & Conditions
- The registrations will be received directly via online nomination forms on the website while the submissions will be received via emails sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in the specified format.
- The entries and nomination forms will be checked for completeness and for satisfaction of eligibility criteria.
- While the nomination form will carry names and other details, the submission itself should carry NAMES of the individual or the firm.
- Any material in order to support your nominations should be sent in an attachment with the file name “Name + Innovation”
- Nominations must be filed as per the guidelines mentioned above and the submissions should brief and yet bring the relevance of the innovation. Applicants can submit links of websites or videos to further explain their concepts.
- The verdict by the jury will be final.
- The last date to receive the nominations will be 31st August 2018.
- Physical material to support your nomination could be send across to the following address: Times Strategic Solutions Limited, 1st Floor, Vakratunda Corporate Park, Near Udipi Vihar, Goregaon East, Mumbai 400 063.
- The winners will be awarded at The Economic Times Innovation Tribe Summit 2018 scheduled for the 20th September 2018.
- For further clarifications or information about the nominations, you could write to email@example.com